Saturday, January 31, 2009

Light at the End of the Tunnel

As one might expect, my new hard drive was delivered yesterday while I was out of the house. Since said replacement drive was delivered by UPS, who doesn't deliver on the weekends in Canada, I have to wait till Monday till I'm back up and running at full speed. Needless to say, I am not happy.

Nevertheless, I do have some posts I'll be making later today and tomorrow. I have access to my old computer (obviously) and, though it now feels odd to use it -- the keyboard is not quite "right" -- it's still functional and should allow me to post at a slightly reduced rate. In the meantime, my apologies if I'm slow to respond to emails or to comments on any of my recent posts. As with posting, I find it more difficult to do such things on my old computer than on my new one, so they tend to get pushed aside in my priorities.

Anyway, more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment